SR20 Forum - BLAH!

briancembor at aol.com briancembor at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 11:27:08 CST 2007

See that's the thing though Eric...

People can look and see what the new owner has done to other forums and have an idea of what to expect. I think that is where a lot of the bitterness is coming from.

There is a lot of passion in the community and I think many feel that the community is threatened, whether true or not.

Should people have been more level headed and wait and see what happens? Sure.

Can you blame their reactions based on the information at hand? Possibly but I understand why when you look at the new owner's track record.

Many of these people had experience with what went down at NF and see/feel the same thing happening at the forum.

I dunno... I can see both sides to this situation now that I've had a chance to look at it objectively.

FWIW... people are calling for them to calm down and stop looking like childish asses on the other forum now.

We'll just have to wait and see how all this plays out.

Brian Cembor