Parts wanted

Jon turboser at stx.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 16:31:55 CST 2007

Erik,

A little off-topic here, but do you happen to have any good sites for doing
the RB swap? I have a '74 260Z that I bought out of AZ that I hope to swap
one day. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

I need the following for a 1993-94:

Turn signal/corner lights
Grill
Finishing peices under the headlights.

[Jon Hall] These parts can be had on the forums very easily with all the
guys doing Tsuru conversions.. IMO the Tsuru's are the only way to go. I had
PIAA bulbs and all and I was amazed at the difference the Tsuru lights made.

[Jon Hall] > I have a long block stuffed under a shelf int he shop, next to
the RB20 that will go in the 72 Z this summer.....  :)