Parts wanted

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:02:25 CST 2007

I need the following for a 1993-94:

Turnsignal/corner lights
Grill
Finishing peices under the headlights.

I am converting my Father's 1991 Classic to the later headlights which take the H4 bulb.....  wire in some relays and then run some 80/100 bulbs.  More light the better.....

I never liked the forums much either.  Classifieds and occassionally for a trouble shoot look up, but still found you folks more helpful and more interesting.  Even if I don't own an SR any more....  Oh, that isn't true, I have a long block stuffed under a shelf int he shop, next to the RB20 that will go in the 72 Z this summer.....  :)Erik Halvorson