SR20 Forum - recap

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 11 14:46:15 CST 2007

Ben Fenner wrote:
> People have asked me what's going on, and where they can find out about it.
> This is the thread that you should visit:
> http://www.sr20forum.com/forum-server-info/221769-new-front-page.html

Wow, there's a lynch mob a brewin' :)  Sounds like quite the soap opera, if you have time to read a 20 page thread!

Matt Hunt wrote:
> I will only be the bad guy no matter what I do now.

Nah, I don't blame ya' for getting out.  But sucking the life out of the mailing list... that's another issue!  Seriously, I've never liked the forum, so I don't really care.  Maybe this will enliven the list some more!

   -Wayne    '06 RSX-S / '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata