SR20 Forum - BLAH!

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 14:12:53 CST 2007

I am sorry if it sounded like I implied that that was
you, I was agreeing with you and speaking in general
terms.

The new NPM/motoIQ was going to be monitized.  It had
to be, it was going to provide full time employment
for 4 people and part time for perhaps another 10.

In return it was going to be an excellent source of
entertainment, information and a proessionaly run
comunity.

I expected a lot of fallout but I figured I would win
people back with the content and experiance of being a
part of the comunity.