Productions Numbers

Larry Martin bizznzman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 12:19:22 CST 2007

Bless its little heart, my '92 is still driven daily, looking good, going strong and never been "raced, wrecked or modified" as they say.  Engine innards gliding on Motul 300V, transaxle filled with Redline and still swilling premium at 24mpg while being driven at 80 mph everywhere I possibly can.  It's been a pleasure.  I, too, miss the old active community but we're still out here motoring on.

Larry Martin
'92 Classic (I hope they can say the same about me some day)

My favorite is still the 92 however.  The 91 has some first year
"issues".  The 93 & 94 had the seats and interior I don't like as much,
but the nicer nose.  I think they did afay with the grey rockers ofter
92 as well.