Brake + Battery Light

Mark Holden mark at mnautosport.com
Wed Dec 5 20:35:06 CST 2007

Uh huh.   It's either an alternator dying, though they usually just go and
not
on/off like that, or a connector loose/corroded, or like John says, the
alternator
has come loose.

Wish I'd had a bit more time to implement my Maxima alternator upgrade so
I could tell you if that would work or not.  I've been through so many
alternators
on my three SE-Rs that I just couldn't bring myself to simply replace
another
one without trying something new.

Maybe I will go out to the garage and build the harness adapter right now.
If
I could fit the car in there I'd do the whole job tonight, but I can't, and
it's way
too cold to spend the night outside on a car I won't drive again for months.

-Mark