Long-time list member giving up his '91 SE-R--need garage space

D. F. Haley dfhaley at snet.net
Tue Nov 13 16:01:38 CST 2007

You're right about the signal to noise ratio!  This list has been pretty
immune to the "mine is bigger than yours" stuff that goes on elsewhere.

I've gleaned TONS of help from the list over the years.  The Wolfe CPU
and hotshot header were my only mods, but they made a real difference in
my enjoyment of the car.  I never would have even thought of them
without the list.  I drove the car over 100,000 miles after modding and
they held up great (other than the usual Hotshot cracking bullsh*t).
And fixes for stuff like sticking door windows, and timing chain
tensioners were wonderful and timely.

Great list!!

doug