ABS frustration

Steve Obert obert at snet.net
Wed Nov 7 20:51:42 CST 2007

The wheel sensor is cheaper from the dealer. Something like $180 list.

You know... Today I started the car up to come home and as soon as it
started moving the light came on.  Just for the heck of it I turned it off
and restarted while the car was rolling and it was fine all the way home.  I
will check the ring.  I had earlier in the year cleaned off a bunch of metal
shavings from the sensor and it worked for a while after that.  You never
know with these things.  What would totally make me mad was to replace the
sensor and find it was something else after all.