Pulsating steering

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:14:21 CDT 2007

Next time I get front end trouble, the first stop I'm making will be
eBay for a pair of $100 loaded control arms (often $130 with both arms
and two tie rods).  The rubber bushings and ball joints are probably
crap, but they're tons better than 15-year old equivalents, and it's a
simple R&R job followed by a trip to a tire shop for alignment.
Unless it's just a wheel bearing, in which case I'll call Justin at
Infi Scottsdale and get the seals locally.  Love my Raxles, too; worth
every penny.

--

Why, yes, I *can* cross-thread a ketchup bottle.