WTB: NX2000 taillight

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Wed Oct 24 09:53:52 CDT 2007

Wayne wrote:

> basement -- wrangling computer code for $150/hr before you laugh too
> loudly!)

Code puke!   You and Ben Rockwell would get along great. :)

> others.  So it could have been a lot worse!

Ahhh.

> What's an E-Rak.com, Ray?  Porno?  Free for SE-R list members?  This
> could be just what we need, ever since FlashJim.com went away!

My initials are RAK.   RAK.COM was taken and it suggested e-rak.com so I
was like okay.   Wish it was that fun.  I do own sr20baby.com though.
Maybe I should get sr20babe.com and do that. :)

RK
91 SE-R Content 380K motor alive and strong in Clint Fong's 280K Chassis
98 Turbo car makes 360WHP
91 NX VE powered broke it's exhaust at Watkins Glen.
91 Hardtop NX still waiting to be a race far.
08 Titan much better then my 04.