What distributor did I buy?

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 19:11:53 CDT 2007

I seem to have solved my problems with going stand-alone. I didn't know
it at the time, but I ended up purchasing a distributor that solved my
problem. I don't know anything about the distributor though, so I was
hoping someone could tell me what year of engine it is for, and possibly
give me info on the plugs. The listing on eBay said it was for an SR20
engine, either for a Sentra or G20. The seller never told me anything
else about it.

Here is my thread over on the VEMS forum:

http://www.vems.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=215.0

If you go to page 3, there are very detailed pictures of the
distributor. Any information would be appreciated. I'll need to find out
which wires to use for cam position, and crank position, etc.

Does it have a built-in coil as I suspect? What are all of the
terminals? Anything you've got will be of help. Oh, and I assume it will
fit my engine, no?

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R (going VEMS, then turbo)
1994 Black SE-R (with sunroof)