Ignition wiring question.

Jon turboser3006 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 22:16:42 CDT 2007

Ben,

I looked at the schematic of the ECU... pin 3 feeds through a resistor
to a chip that appears to be a pulse detector, then through two
flip-flops and into the uC. It looks like the pin on the uC changes
state every time the ignition coil fires. I think you can safely ignore
pin 3. It is probably used by the ECU for diagnostics.

Jon Davis