the dreaded carb

B F frkpwr at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:57:53 CDT 2007

I consider it a mark of a great trivia question when I can't resist learning
the answer ASAP.  This one definitely fit that description.

According to http://auto.howstuffworks.com/fuel-injection.htm the 1990
Subaru Justy was the last automobile sold in the US with a carburetor.

Ben
92 SE-R
Sweet peeling red paint and broken speedo cable mod
"No officer, I don't know how fast I was going..."