WB02 decision and Crank Angle Sensor type question

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 12:10:15 CDT 2007

Its an optical sensor with 360 degree resolutuion.

One thing you should note from my test is that the
circuitry controling the bosch wideband is not all
created equal between different makes of controlers.
These test results were so divergent that it shook my
faith in the lower priced units, so that I will only
trust inovate in the future.

It also is the only unit that can  take sensor
deteoriation into consideration, important if you
sometimes run or tune on race gas.