200sx & Koni

sr20pwr at comcast.net sr20pwr at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 08:43:48 CDT 2007

I just installed the Spec V Koni inserts in the front and the replacement Koni shocks in the rear, and they work great.  I'm using them with Ground Control sleeves, but they will work great with other springs.  One thing I found, was the rear sat 1/2" lower than it did with the AGXs.  I moved the sleeves from the AGXs to the Konis, without messing with the perch, and it was too low.  I shortened the fronts, following Steve Foltz's instructions, and it was real easy.  The Konis are the best off the shelf suspension IMO.

Eric Waterman
'96 200SX SE-R VE powered
From: "Pat" <turbodog1 at sbcglobal.net>