ECU comment and Question

Pat turbodog1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 22:00:59 CDT 2007

My new project is a 95SER which is going turbo. My 92 had 220K,  100K with
the turbo JWT ECU,  so for a ballsy daily driver its JWT for me.  I spoke
with Callum a little at the SERCA convention in Chicago, but I felt tuning
was an area I didn't want to hassle with.

That said, since I did my 1st turbo, the 4 bar program has come out.

Pros:  makes 250 HP  - my goal - easily  with Z32 MAF and the 370cc
squirters I already have. (3bar makes 225ish)

Some claim better atomization &  emissions, is this true?

Cons: Mike K implied there were problems, or did I misread?  Does this cause
other issues like fuel lines or seals to fail?

BTW, Any one have a Z32 MAF or fuel pump?

Oh, and thanks to Geo for keeping up my vocab with "plethora", hes a real
logophile. ;-)

Pat

95 SER going turbo

92 SER  220K out to pasture