ECU talk

Jon turboser3006 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 23:29:53 CDT 2007

I'm glad that came out. I've been watching this thread and thinking just
that. I like JWT... judging from their reputation I'd get an excellent
product and I won't likely beat their performance with anything I do. If
I put a dollar figure on my time, $600 is a steal. I'm no tuner to be
sure. I am the best shade tree hack east of the Mississippi, though.
Personally I enjoy the process of experimenting and seeing what happens.
Sometimes bad things happen, but I probably learn more from the bad
experiments than the good ones. When it is all said and done, there is a
sense of satisfaction that comes from knowing how something works, why
it works and what *not* to do next time... and that YOU did it. Just
don't talk to your wallet about how it feels, or worse yet... your wife
about how she feels about your wallet's feelings. Eek.

Ben, please keep us posted on how you make out. I would *really* love to
see what maps you come up with, if you don't mind sharing. It would be
pretty cool if you would let us in on what not to do too. :)

Jon Davis
Shade Tree Hack