Avoid JGY like the PLAGUE!!

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Mon Jun 25 11:54:24 CDT 2007

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wrote:

> code.  That effort can be amortized over all the Nissans they were
> developing it for [Geo - give me some accounting help here ;) ]

Still takes time to modify it.

> A little tuning for the SR20 (see my previous post about the
> not-so-drastic changes your $600 buys) and no changes in 10 years?  It's

No changes isn't correct either.  There are many programs available and
they used to solder a chip on there.  Now there is a daughterboard with
a swappable chip.  I know because I had the version 1.0 style.

> just a cash cow at this point.  I know they were selling the things
> clear back when the B13 was eligible for SCCA Showroom Stock.  Anyone

Besides who's actually paying $600 for them.  What would you consider
worthwhile?

RK