Comments on: JGY and JWT Was: avoid JGY..

yesous2 at comcast.net yesous2 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 10:49:25 CDT 2007

Jason has done wrong by quite a few people in MD. I've sent him mad business and the cat is very unappreciative. He doesn't stand by his work either. Most folk in MD who know the work he has done & his customer service will not deal with him again. He went down hill fast after he went from our area to lower VA. $.02 Joel

--
Walk by Faith not by Sight

From: "Erik Halvorson" <hammer_down at hotmail.com>