Mosport DDT Lapping Day - Aug 12

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 11 19:58:54 CDT 2007

Bring your Nissan out to a great track and have a lot of fun. I had
so much fun at the May 6 lapping day that we're doing it again on
August 12. Ray and Kieran came up and joined us in May. A couple of
guys from NY also made the trek. This is the small track at Mosport -
check the info in the Canada section of the SR20forum. Come on out
and join a great group of guys. Don't worry if you don't have big HP
- I'm out their with my NX1600. Ray (maybe it was Kieran) liked my
"Knight Rider" digital dash!!
$150 Canadian for a full day. 8:30 driver's meeting. On the track at
9 in groups of ten; last person off the track by 5. A paramedic will
be present throughout the day. Restaurant and 100 octane gas
available (gas at track prices!). Sunoco 94 just 20 minutes away.

If you have any questions email me directly, via this list (but I
only get the digest version so very sporadically), or on the SR20forum.

Now to digress for a moment. We've all had our moments of remembering
the old days on this list. It was about 2002 when I found it - many
were saying how the list was already faltering. I lurked for a long
time as I began building my car, which many of you know that I've
owned since new. Intake, header, advanced timing all happened - but
the focus was suspension. I've been tweaking and driving and
tweaking. This year I think I've got it. Over the winter I added
Whiteline castor bushings, 4 pt. LCA brace, and upgraded to their
strut tower brace. Toyo RA-1s, Carbotech XP 10 pads, Alignment as
radical as I can make it. Wow, does it corner nicely.

Now, if any of you have some GC camber plates, S1 cams, and a JWT ECU
for a 92 GA16 lying around, I might be able to coax a bit more out of
my little NX!
Regards,
Frank