It's time for forced induction. (Long. Skip to end if you wish.)

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Tue May 29 01:09:11 CDT 2007

Any ideas on where to source a good FWD SR20DET?

It appears one California company is selling them on ebay for $1,250 +
shipping. Other than that, I don't even know how to begin looking for a
FWD motor. Most everything is the RWD set-up.

How much HP will the transmission handle without trouble? I thought it
was good for 250 or so without issues.

-Ben Fenner