prehistorical cam install pics - Toronto Meet!

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Sat May 26 21:52:59 CDT 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007 20:04:37 -0500 (CDT), se-r-request wrote

> http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=195668

1.  I guess this list is turning more into an annual digest!
2.  Larry Weeks should kick you off this list for posting a link to the forum :P
3.  That cam install couldn't have taken place in Toronto.  Maybe all the
participants were from Toronto but you don't get weather there that warrant
shorts :P
4.  I can't find pictures (I think it was on the defunct SERCA website
somewhere) but remember the header install at Jim's house that summer?  I had
a picture of Lee in your car with a 6 foot crowbar

kieran