Toronto Meet! (eh!?)

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 17 19:58:40 CDT 2007

Yeah, I know... I'm just joking around.  Trying to imitate the
stereotypical American's stereotypically ignorant view of the
world.  'Course my knowledge of Canada is pretty much watching
"Strange Brew" and one bachelor party excursion from Detroit to
Windsor to hit a couple strip clubs, huhhuh.

At 04:47 PM 4/17/2007, sr20pwr at comcast.net wrote:
>Those pictures were taken during the summer week.
>
>Eric Waterman
>

> > Wow!  I didn't know Canada had black people!  And grass on the ground
> > -- where's all the snow?  And where's your hockey gear, eh?

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / 93 NK2k / 90 Miata / '07 Scion tC