Tire Choice

John A. Heer johnheer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:58:19 CDT 2007

I'm sure the paperwork sucked. In my new job, I am learning customs as
part of my role in charge of "Regulatory Affairs" - and customs is
more byzantine than tax stuff. Ugh.

The Speed3 rocks. I love it. However, I have not raced it yet. We
still have snow on the ground and more in the forecast so I am not
planning on running in the first autocross of the season (this
Sunday). I will wait until the autocross on April 22nd before
switching out the snow tires/wheels. I'll give a full report then.

John