flywheel and convention

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Thu Mar 29 19:24:09 CDT 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:04:04 -0500, David Pertuz wrote

> Realistically, I don't think he'll go. Even I'm not sure. It's out
> in the burbs, I never leave the city.

No reason why neither one of you would at least make an appearance.  At the
very least, we'd like to see you guys Saturday afternoon/evening.  Saturday is
the free day and we'll be hanging around the city doing non car-related
things.  It'll be fun.  The convention has grown a LOT since you've been to
the last convention and a good deal since Larry was last at a convention.  No
excuse

kieran