Tire Choice

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Wed Feb 28 18:29:00 CST 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:29:33 -0800, maqenenni wrote

> Yep, the Hankook Ventus RS2 Z212's performed poorly in the
> rain in my use.

Interesting.  I have not experienced the same.   And it seems most tend to
agree with what I've said that have posted experiences.
http://alnk.org/craftygnome

I saw one person saying it was slippery in the rain. Duh.  And another
saying that when they got down to the wear bars (2/32") they weren't that
good in the rain.   Well duh what tires is at that tread depth?  Otherwise
everyone else says great wet traction.

So I guess treat it like the opinions thing.  Everyone has one and they all
stink.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski