NX in GRM

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 21 15:32:25 CST 2007

Greg Amy wrote:
>> It's all beat to shit...
>> ...came about it's rough edges...
>
> Ouch.

Sorry Man... I didn't intend for that to sound as negative as it may have.

I *LIKE* NXen! .... Though I'm down to just one myself (and technically it's the wife's.)

Even though it looked a little rough in that picture, I was impressed that
there's still one in race-worthy condition.  Racing is hell on a car;  both the mechanicals and the body.  And it actually looks a lot better in the picture later in the mag'.  Those Hoosier guys must have juts gotten your bad angle  :)

   -Wayne    '06 RSX-S / '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata