Fwd: Re: scan of B-14 FSM

Aaron Mosher amosher at maine.rr.com
Mon Jan 1 21:06:02 CST 2007

There always seemed to be a lot of IT-ish people in SE-Rs...back in the day.
Now the Subie forums are filled with them.

More non-SR20DE content: I've moved on to a Saab - it fits more kids.

SE-R content:  I don't have room or time or money or most importantly,
spousal encouragement, to own extra, fun, vehicles.  I would love a classic
SE-R, but can't really justify it.  One for sale in my area - a pseudo track
car - for ~$1000, but I so can not justify it!

And back to the 24 channels, don't forget the 8k for signaling!