scan of B-14 FSM

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 30 09:02:50 CST 2006

At 07:55 PM 12/29/2006, RSlate1282 at aol.com wrote:
>Hey Wayne, did you buy the scan of the B-14 factory service manuel
>some place or do it yourself? I've been trying to find a copy I
>could keep on my laptop for when I'm working on my car, PLEASE let me know.

I found them somewhere on the 'net a year or more ago.  Not sure
where, and some quick googling didn't turn them up.  How big a hurry
are you in?  I could email you one or two.  But they're about 43MB
total.  I can toss them on our server at work next week.  Or if
someone else has more bandwidth and would like to volunteer....

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata