Bleeding new master cylinder.....update

rcktpwr at aol.com rcktpwr at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 13:29:21 CST 2006

Thanks for the reply. I basically did 4 trips around the car and now have a great pedal. I didnt bench bleed the mc, which on the old detroit iron ive done. The first trip around hardly yielded anything, 2nd trip didnt change until the lf. 3rd trip got rid of most of the air, and a few bubbles on the last. So far so good! Thanks again,

 Bernie