quickie question re: airbag sensors

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 13 06:23:02 CST 2006

I am trying to get some parts off of a car (plus takeoff airbags off a
lister) so that I can repair my dad's 200SX. I know (or do I?) that I need
the clockspring and the impact sensor. My question is:is there only one
impact sensor I need? I am assuming it is on the rad. core support
somewhere and can be spotted by the yellow convolute. I'd like to tell the
guy taking it off as much as I can. Unfortunately I do not have the B14 FSM
with me - it's with the car in Atlanta.

If you have a 200SX and happen to know this, kindly copy your reply to
DP373 at dcx.com (no internet at work.)

thanks,
David