Engine Freshening Tips (long)

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 9 10:58:16 CST 2006

Wayne Cox, wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wrote:

>At 09:13 AM 12/9/2006, you wrote:
>>http://home.earthlink.net/%7Egeo3/beast-toc.htm
>>Save the pages to your HD because my geo3 site is going away soon.  I've
>>been meaning to kill it for a few years, but the time is coming VERY soon.
>
>George, do you have a 'zip file or something of the whole thing you could
>make available?  Thanks!

You know, I'll try to do something like that before I take it all down.

I hate to take it down, but I haven't updated it in years and I need to
kill the dial-up account.  I know the guys at SE-R.net and SR20Forum have
saved the pages.  They are welcome to post/host them.  I'd hate for some of
that info to go away.  The reason I've kept the site up so long is it still
gets a fair amount of activity.  I remember when I got into the SR20
on-line community and I valued all the informative web sites I found.

George Roffe
NISsport
http://www.nissport.com