Success!! Re: Changing front seal with engine still in car?

Hammer Down hammer_down at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 19:28:54 CST 2006

No need to drop the engine down.  Plenty of room to slip the pulley off the
end of the crank.  I have a home built universal puller that I use for
pulleys, steering wheels etc.  Works great.  Used a pulley off a "broken SR"
because this one had 2 deep grooves where the seal lip rides...  Hmmmm.  All
back together.  Now I will go drive it around and see it I get any spots on
the parking pad....  No leaks formt he transmission.

Erik Halvorson