A Plug for PLMS, downUnder (Sr ECU tuning products and services)

Christos Pronios hpro at b-link.gr
Fri Nov 3 02:50:43 CST 2006

Kevin,

how can an ECU board be... Open Source???? :-))

Calum is doing a great job but you have to keep in mind that Peter is one
of the initial group of people (closed -invitation only- Nissan Technical
group) that "brought" us the Consult reverse-engineered protocols, etc.

All the "open" work after that was motivated and based on the existence of
the documented Consult protocol and ECU registers.

Chris