SS brake lines for NX

Christos Pronios hpro at b-link.gr
Fri Oct 20 08:43:05 CDT 2006

Greg Vogel at www.gspec.com

Techna-Fit Stainless Steel Brake lines have good reputation but I do not
know anyone that actually used them.
1.6 to 2.0: I cannot say that they are the same. They probably are but
since the calipers are way different maybe there are differences in the
ends (bbanjo connectors).

B13 ARE identical to NX (which BTW is also a B13).

Chris