Axxis pads (was: test of new server)

R. Blair Judson purenergy at excite.com
Thu Oct 19 06:53:29 CDT 2006

 Even on track, unless you have some serious front pads you can run OE rears. On my track NX I've got Ultimates I bought 3 years ago, and on my g/f's track SE-R we just put OE's. Don't the big rears use J30 Maxima pads? Blair--- On Wed 10/18, < wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net > wrote: The OEMs bite nicely, hot or cold. But I can't see getting the rears hot enough to need anything radical unless you're going full track racing.