Axxis pads (was: test of new server)

SpIcEz spicez at npclub.com
Wed Oct 18 18:12:43 CDT 2006

Id sugest going with the Axxis Ultimate Ceramics.

They are comparable to Hawk HPS at the least.

The Deluxe Plus are the worst of the whole lineup. Its like grinding two
pieces of plastic together.

Ive used the Utlimate Ceramics on the rear of my (now dead) 2000 Sentra SE
on the track for over a year

And they worked great. Also used them on the front for winter and it was
better than OEM.

Like I said, probably between Hawk HPS and HP+ for performance.

Chris B.

  _____