test of new server [heur][faked-from]

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Wed Oct 18 18:35:47 CDT 2006

Larry wrote:
>my local boat fleet mailing list has a lot more
>traffic. Sad I guess.

Well . . . I believe that *all* SE-R/SR20 mailing lists and even the
forums have slowed down quite a bit.  I am just happy that I was able to
re-subscribe recently to this, the original SE-R list.  Guess it's just
a sign of the times and the waning interest in our beloved SE-Rs (the
original ones).

Thank you Larry for keeping this mailing list alive.

Darren Calbero
'91 Sunburned Aztec Red SE-R
'91 Virgin White SE-R (anniversary gift from my wife)
SE-R Club of America - Hawaii Region Representative
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SE-R_Club_of_Hawaii/