SE-R cams & stuff for sale

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 18 23:57:48 CDT 2006

Hey Guys,

Hope you don't mind a little "for sale" spam, but I'm clearing out a
bunch of B13 hi-po parts, many brand new.  And since a lot of ya'
don't mess with the forums (and se-r-deals is no more) I hope you
don't object to a little plug for my stuff:

I have a new, never installed set of JWT S3 cams on EBay (asking $480):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200006251959&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:2

I also have a basement / garage full of B13 stuff, and have come to
grips with the need to liquidate it.  Most is "free to a good home"
but some near or nearly new stuff, I'd like to get some bucks for.
For Sale:
JUN forged steel flywheel, less than 5000mi use.
Hotshot Header ("Gen 3"??? I think) and copper gaskets, new, never
installed, asking $280.
New Hyperco springs, asking $300.

Cheap / free / shipping costs:
1992 SE-R door panels and seats, misc interior parts
1992 SE-R stock springs

lots of other stuff.

any interest?

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata