New Car

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 23:40:26 CDT 2006

I broke my back in two places in a racing accident and
am now home in bed.  The RSX is pretty impressive, its
main drawback is a lot of bumpsteer in the front
suspension.  The Si fixes that issue but it is
somewhat heavy.

The K20A2 is a very impressive engine.  My friends at
IPS get 312 whp NA on 91 octane pump gas and 260+ whp
with just basic bolt ons out of this car.

I RSX in itself is not that impressive stock having
about the same performance envelope as a Spec-V for
example but it wakes up like you would not belive with
easy mods.