Wheel weights and tires

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Thu May 18 10:28:09 CDT 2006

Hey folks:

How much do the stock B14 wheels weigh?  I can't find this information
on the sr20 forum (forums are not very easy to navigate).

I am going to buy tires VERY soon for daily driver duty and autocrosses.
I've had Kumho Ecsta MX now for several summers.  They are OK, but I
feel like they were not as grippy as the Azeni 215s I had on my prior
SE-R.  I'm thinking of trying the Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212 in 195-50-15
(they supposedly run very wide).  Anyone know how they compare to Ecsta
MX or the Falken Azeni RT-615? Are the Dunlop SP Sport FM901 worth
looking at (they are cheaper than the Hankook and Falken)?

Thanks as usual.

John Heer
93 SE-R