Toddler Seats

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Tue May 16 16:58:57 CDT 2006

Another UPDATE!

And this one is what some have been waiting for.  I found what may be
the part number in an article here:
http://www.saferidenews.com/pdfs/new_page_pdf/TM_LATCH_update702.pdf

It calls out part # 88894-89900 for 1990-94 4-door Sentras which I would
assume would be the same as for the 2-door.  I sent this info to Greg
for verification.  He was already searching for the part for me using
older parts listings since it isn't showing up on the computers.  AFAIK,
there are no LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) parts for
the B13.  All you will have available for the older cars is the upper
tether mount which is perfect for stabilizing the seat.

DC