New Car Thoughts

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun May 14 00:13:44 CDT 2006

I don't know about you Wayne, but I couldn't live with a FWD car without
a limitted slip differential. Especially not one with power.
If that is not so much of an issue for you, and you don't mind the idea
of Honda's V-Tech situation and over-all low torque... The RSX-S would
be a good choice.

Keep in mind, I have not driven the car. So I only know what the car
magazines know. I should have driven the Type-S of a friend's when I had
the chance. Sorry. I've driven an S2000 though... I don't know how well
they could compair, except I think Honda makes a good car. (Minus cable
actuated shifting on the earlier S2000).

I was about to hit send when I realized something.
You're going to have to give us an idea of what it is you want in a car
for us to help you. Do you care more about cup holders than heal-toe
pedal placement? Etc.

-Ben Fenner

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wrote:
>The Acura RSX-S looks pretty appealing,