My Engine Cuts Out

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Sat May 13 23:30:44 CDT 2006

At 07:18 PM 5/13/2006, you wrote:
>Ok, I was trying to diagnose the lack of power issue that kept me
>from driving my car to the convention. .... Any thoughts?

When I've had 'em do that, a whole cylinder was down because either a
plug wire fell off the distributor, or an injector went dead.  The
wire is pretty easy to spot.  I was stumped on the injector at first,
but it read open on a meter, and IIRC the spark plug was funky.

There's also Nissan's TSB I keep posted here:
http://www.xxiii.com/~wcox/car_stuff/Nissan_B13_Engine_Driveability_Diagnosis_TSB.pdf

Oh yeah -- looking at TSB reminds me -- cat converter meltdown.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata