Toddler Seats

Christos Pronios hpro at b-link.gr
Fri May 12 02:56:56 CDT 2006

OK, now you did get my attention people!!!

I also have the guy's seat in the middle rear!
I had to judicioulsy stuff support material under the outside edges of
the seat's base so it stays as level as possibble! Of course, this
restricts the seating space on the back even more, as if the kid's seat in the
back does not do a good job of area occupation by itself!

Middle seatbelt indeed cannot be tightened enough so I used a
high-grade industrial harness and secured it inside the trunk!
Of course, now I cannot drop the back of the seaqt either!!

Back to the LATCH system RETROFIT!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any pic of what it looks
like,part # maybe?

Anything might be helpful!!

TIA

Chris