Toddler seats

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Wed May 10 13:53:36 CDT 2006

Lawrence wrote:
>Speaking of car seats, some asshole broke into our car a few
>weeks ago and stole our son's seat, and two of his stuffed
>animals. Bastard.

Wow, guess someone really needed that stuff.  Hope this was at home,
can't imagine trying to figure out what to do next if I were at the mall
. . . Em . . . Performance auto parts store with no place to seat my
child for the trip home.  Then again, it sucks for different reasons if
it was taken from your driveway.

The oddest thing I've known that was stolen from a car was the battery .
. . Just the battery.

Also, half a tank of gas was siphoned from my dad's Silverado a week
ago.  He thought it was old age getting to him and that he forgot to put
the cap back on until he noticed the fuel gauge was much lower than
expected. Thank God I still drive my SE-R (<-content) with high gas
prices and decent mileage.