Circle Track Sentra

Tim Rogers timrogers at charter.net
Tue May 9 21:14:16 CDT 2006

Tom Paule wrote:

> The guy that runs 7's Only at Buttonwillow was asking me about prepping a
> Sentra for that sort of racing. It really confused me, too.

There is a class called Mini-Stock for four cylinders in oval track racing.
I know tracks used to have a separate class for FWD and RWD, but I think
they are all combined now.
The prep rules are pretty close to SCCA IT, with stock engine internals,
suspension, etc.  They can just run headers, exhaust, springs & shocks.
Prep rules probably vary by track.  Its the one grass roots form of oval
track racing where imports go head-to-head with domestics.

Tim Rogers