It Runs!

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Mon May 1 17:10:18 CDT 2006

Two years for a front main seal? Come on, that takes all of two hours! :) And I thought _I_ was bad having my garage queen (towed right out of my garage by my landlord - my court date is Wednesday, wish me luck!) sitting for for years for a starter.....

I guess it's no convention for me again this year (sorry Kieran, I'll put my person where my mouth is eventually!)

David