It Runs!

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Mon May 1 11:54:36 CDT 2006

On Mon,  1 May 2006 08:57:57 -0500, wmc2004aug wrote

> car).  It's been down two years awaiting a front main seal.  It's
> great for keeping the miles down, though!  IIRC, it's only at 111K
> or so.

I guess now is a good time to bring this up.  On Saturday I acquired Clint
Fongs 91 SE-R.  It has 200,000 something miles on it.  The motor has rod
knock but body wise is in much better shape then my 91 SE-R.  I will be
swapping my 373,000 something mile motor into it.

Clint said his co-workers were perplexed when he told them he was selling
his 200,000 something mile car to someone who was going to put a 373,000
something mile motor into it.  He really had them when he said if it hits
400,000 and why want to get rid of it he would buy it back.

RK
98 Sentra SE Turbo 316WHP
91 NX2000 VE Powered
91 Sentra SE-R 373,000 miles
04 Titan
04 Haulmark Thrifty Hauler
91 NX2000 Hardtop people powered
91 Sentra SE-R donor chasis (Clints old car)
--
Raymond A. Kawski